Wednesday 2 December 2015

D Class Opinion Presentations: Thanos L.

Are you interested of fashion? Usually, all my clothes are athletic (jeans,Tshirts,sweatpants and hoodies) and I believe that they match my character because I do sports and I play football.
So I agree with ''I am what I wear and I wear what I am''.Also I think that my age is the right for the sporty style and not for sth else (chic,official).At school, at my English studies school and when I go out with my friends we wear sporty clothes.
My friends are like me a lot.Also we wear clothes that express our feelings and our personality.Finally some children bully other children because of their style and their clothes.NEVER DO THIS!!! Answer to the first question and write your opinion about "We are what we wear or We wear what we are".
Thanks!!!

Thanos L.

1 comment:

Chara_ef said...

Very nice conclusion Thano!