Wednesday 25 February 2015

What if we could control time? - D Class, Pandrossou

What if we could play with time? That's a very good question! If we could control time , we could go back to fix an old mistake or go to the future to see what will happen, to know what we should choose or something like that. We could also freeze time, to play or to think before taking a very important decision.

If we could stop time, the world would be more, more , moreeeeee beutiful because people would first think before taking a decision or they could go
back in time and make things that they didn't want to happen go away.

Another thing that we could do, and I think that everyone would love, is to stay kids forever. We could freeze time and stay kids for centuries. We could never die, too. We could decide when we would grow up, just for a moment to see how it is (but I believe , that we would not stay in that period for a long time because we all want to stay kids forever).

 
Would I like to live in a world like that?......A good question, but I think not . I wouldn't like to live in a world like that, because I think that all things are happening for a reason. If we stayed kids for ever, new children
would never be born, and people who were ill, they 'd be ill forever. I think that life is beautiful as it is and we don't have the right to make changes at it.

And I wanted to add something else: life is a circle, people are born and die . We learn from our mistakes and make them drivers of the future. So, I come back to my first question, If we could control time, what would happen?


Pelina S.

1 comment:

Melen@ said...

Pelina great idea! You have really thought about it from so many different angles! I don't know what I want. I know I need to think about it! ;)