Sunday 15 February 2015

What if... we were robots! - C Davari


What if we were robots?  


If we were robots there would be good and bad consequences.

A positive result would be that we could fly so we could catch things that are high and do things faster and much better. For example we could build our house ourselves so we wouldn't need money to pay builders. Also we would be able to do our homework in just a few minutes. 

On the other hand there would be some negative consequences. First of all we wouldn't have feelings because we wouldn't have a heart but just cables. We would be scheduled to do the same things daily. Every day, we would wake up, go to school, come back home, do homework and sleep. That would be boring. 

Finally, we wouldn't be able to swim because we would short-circuit. These are the good and bad results of being a robot. 

My opinion is that I don’t want to be a robot because if I were one I would have a boring life.






Konstadinos Zach.

6 comments:

Melen@ said...

That's great Konstadinos! I had never thought about it before reading your piece but you are right I wouldn't want to be a robot and not have a heart or be able to swim!

Apostolos K said...

Really informative project Konstandinos!Bravo!

Unknown said...

Cool idea Konstantinos! I think I'll have to agree with Miss Eleni on that one. I wouldn't want to live without a heart-I think we all need one.

Miss Eva said...

Wow, amazing ideas! Well done :D

Miss Eva said...

Wow, great ideas! Well done :D

Chara Ts. said...

I think it would be great if we were robots