Wednesday 22 February 2017

D Pandrossou-Mohamed Ali-SOTF

School of the Future
Today, schools are quite cool, but have you ever imagined how schools will be in the future ? Like looots of years later ? I think that schools in the future will be much better ..with better building and modern equipment.

In my opinion, the buildings will be bigger and better for students to spend  most of their time there. The playgrounds will also be bigger having  more room for the students to play .
 Also, I think  that students won't have to carry books and notebooks every morning to school, but instead of them, they'll have to carry their own gadgets.
Finally,I believe  that subjects might change too.They may be more or less that they are now .Who knows?And  since exams are essential , I don't think they should  be abolished. That's how the school of the future is in my mind!
Dclass
Mohamed Ali
School of the future


No comments: