Wednesday 22 February 2017

D Pandrossou -Olia Kalabaliki-SOTF

SCHOOL OF THE FUTURE
  The school of the future will be very different. It will be more modern, with big classrooms and more luxuries for young students. Bright blue, purple and orange paint cover the classroom walls! Natural light streams into the building from skylights above. So, I think that it will not be the same as the schools that we have now. I've imagined it and I am so excited!!!
  The school buildings will be very big, with clean rooms and desks. They will be modern and the center of the rooms will be an open computer lab, about the size of four classrooms. There, each student has their own laptop, working on their own lessons and  electronic boards  will replace traditional blackboards. The facilities will be more and will help the students a lot.
  The school subjects probably will be easier than our subjects now. This will happen, because teachers  will  come up with many other ideas to teach to students in the future. School exams, I think,will not be different, because lots of subjects have been already excluded,so, I think that it's not beneficial to delete even more . Also,the teachers will be neither completely the same, nor completely different from how they are now. Maybe ,they will have more knowledge and teach more  interesting things.. The school material we will use will be a bit better than ours.
  In general,the school of the future will not  be the same. I'm really optimist about all these changes. This is  because it will be better for all the students and I would be happy if my kids attend it.
 So ,I imagine the school of the future just like this!!!What about you?
Dclass,
Olia Kalabaliki
School of the future


No comments: