Wednesday 18 March 2015

What if... my hair were blue. - Dimitra, Davari

What if my hair were blue

         If my hair were blue, I think that my life would be different …Of course, my hair would be the main difference but especially my life!                                          
        I would not be beautiful; I do not say that I am beautiful now but I would not!
        My friends would be different too, because of my hair. You know, some people are very strange and they would not like me!
        My parents, I think, would not be the same with now because now I have my Dad's features…We can say that I look almost the same as him!
        Maybe I would be from another country where people have blue hair or even from space.
        According to my nationality, I would speak another language or I would not speak!
        Generally speaking, so many things would be much different in my life!


I hope you like it .
I did my best.


No comments: