Wednesday 4 March 2015

What if project---Eleftheria T. D class

What if mobile phones didn't exist...?


Nowadays,  people and especially teenagers are totally dependent on their mobile phones. We are all used to using technology, computer and mobile phones. We might think that we can't live without them...But if we think again, we will understand that our grandmas and our grandpas never had a mobile during their childhood! What if mobile phones didn't exist?
There are both advantages and disadvantages to each.

First of all, we would spend more time with our friends and other people in general. We would also exercise more and we wouldn't spend hours in front of it.

On the other hand, we couldn't call people, We wouldn't chat, We wouldn't play games to pass the time nicely, We wouldn't surf on the Internet, We wouldn't post our photos and share our photos with people around the world and we wouldn't have social media accounts.
                 
                               Eleftheria Tzioutziou

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you imagine that when I was your age, I didn't have a mobile phone? I remember getting my first mobile for practical reasons, so I could be reached if I was going on a road trip etc... I definitely felt more free, however, now that I'm older, I appreciate being able to keep in touch with the people I love.

Nick Ab. said...

Nice work Liby!!

Unknown said...

unfortunately ,I couldn't live without my mobile phone.

Chara Ts. said...

Really nice topic, Liby! :)

Vasilia S. said...

.... I'm thinking of it.... Of course I prefer having a mobile 'cause I never get bored od using it, but when my dad took my mobile for some days I understood that I could live without it... Nice project Eleutheria! Very interesting!!! ☺