Wednesday 4 March 2015

Imagination Day

What if we could get in video games and meet some famous people from youtube?

I would like to see my favorite youtuber. We would get in the games by just pushing a button and if we die we would respawn.  Imagine yourself falling from a skyscraper - that would be cool. On the other hand, it would be a little bit scary because you would think that you are going to die in real life. 

Imagine you were playing a scary game with your friends, with a scary killer in it. I think this idea is very cool but really scary too.

THE END
Costas Sarantellis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good idea Kosta but I don't know if I would have the stomach for it--there's a lot of violence in these games, isn't there? Maybe I could find a more mellow kind of game to be part of.