Sunday 24 February 2013

Sing and Practise!

A site to check out everyone.
I'm sure you're going to enjoy visiting this site and have so much fun by playing the games under the videos.


We have no comments with links of songs you'd like to sing at the karaoke party. I guess you're still thinking about it. 
Anyway, I thought I should help you make up your minds a little bit and direct you to another site where you can sing along and at the same time play with the lyrics!
FOR THE GAME:
Don't worry if you can't get it right the first time - you   can listen to it again and again by clicking BACKSPACE while singing along.
No need to go back to the video- it just stops every time you need to add a word. As soon as you add the word it carries on automatically!

I can't wait to hear what you think and which songs you practised! 
Ms Elena:)


4 comments:

Melen@ said...

Hi, there!
It seems that an anonymous has left 2 messages but they were deleted!
I would like to know who leaves a message so please instead of anonymous choose Name/ URL and write your name!!!

hara said...

The karaoke party was so nice.

Melen@ said...

It was wonderful actually!!! I'm so sorry I missed your songs,though:(
You all must have been great judging from the photos!!! Did you check the facebook page of the school?
Hara, such a lovely smile!

Anonymous said...

Nice Post.

----------
I love http://youtube.com