Monday 11 January 2016

My favourite gadget

My camera

If somebody asked me , 'What is your favourite gadget ?' I would definitely say, 'My camera of course!' I love it ! I take it with me on every trip I go with my family and I always try to take amazing pictures.
Why is it so important to me ? It makes me feel  I've got something only for myself. The shots I take are not just nice to see them but they also have sentimental value for me.
Not only that, you can save yourself from an animal attack by using a camera! How can you do that ? Well, there was a photography team who went to a forest to take some pictures for a magazine. Suddenly, a wolf appeared in front of them and they started shooted  him. It couldn't see anything because of the flash and it ran away from them.
Finally, I believe that it is a useful gadget and helps you remember moments of the past by looking at old photos. What do you  think ? Do you agree ?


Nina Fragou
Dclass, Davari

1 comment:

Melen@ said...

Great! I love photography too. Great example - it's another thing I should pack next time in a forest!