Monday 11 January 2016

my favourite gadget

The (imaginary) flying shoes

Superman can fly, can you??? Have you ever thought about flying? I'm not talking about airplanes or helicopters, but flying SHOES. Think about it! I believe that it would be awesome. With flying shoes you could  fly, go to work and to many other places faster than before and you could  have fun.
 One day I was late for school and the bell would ring after  5 minutes. I wore the flying shoes and  I was  there very soon. With these special shoes the world would be better and afterall they wouldn't  pollute the environment as the cars  or the motorcycles. 
The flying shoes have saved lives too. One man was walking on the street when an armed man jumped out of a narrow street and tried to kill him. Then, he activated his shoes and he flew away. For these reasons every person must have the  Flying Shoes. Isn't it a good idea?

Kalogiannis Jim
Dclass,Davari

1 comment:

Melen@ said...

I'd love a pair of those! Who wouldn't???
That's a really cool idea Jim. Who knows, perhaps one day you could produce them!