Monday 11 January 2016

My favourite gadget

My mp3 player 

      If I could, I would take  my mp3player everywhere.Music is my life!It helps me calm,it helps me study,it helps me in everything I do.If  you love it so much you can use an mp3 to listen to music wherever you want without internet connection and without spending money. 
     Personally,I use my mp3player to relax,to listen to music,to watch videos and play games.I know that most people believe that the best gadget is a mobile phone.I don't say that it's bad ,but for me it's not the best.Because it can be harmful to our eyes and to our brain and we may get addicted to it.
     An mp3 can also save your life! If someone shoots you and you have your mp3player  in your pocket the bullet may not hit your body but your gadget!This  happened to a policeman once. Someone shot him and having his mp3player in his pocket saved his life.Have you ever heard a story like this? 
                                                                              
   Papadopoulou Irene
   Dclass,Davari

1 comment:

Melen@ said...

Lovely!!! Great essay very well organised and informative! Bravo!