Monday 11 January 2016

My favourite gadget

 My favourite gadget

Do you have a computer? I do! And I'm very happy  because I can do lots of  things with it.
My computer is important to me because I can play computer games or watch videos on Youtube. Also,it often helps me with my homework and not only this- I can download songs and listen to them or talk and chat with my friends on skype or facebook.
A computer hasn't got only benefits, it has got downsides too. It's bad for our eyes and if we play too many hours we may be addicted. I have heard a story that a boy used to play twelve hours and more a day and his parents shouted at him all the time to stop. Then, that boy took a knife and killed both of them!
So, the computer is good only if we don't play too much and we don't get addicted to it.Personally, I think that I don't spend too many hours using it. Are you one of those people who don't play too much, or one of the others spending hours in front of a screen?


    Konstantinos Zacharias
    D class, Davari

2 comments:

Stamatis Papademetriou said...

Lovely essay, Konstandinos! Makes me think that I should be spending less time in front of a screen as well..

Melen@ said...

Excellent work! Really scary example Konstandinos!!! I know from experience that spending too much time in front of a screen makes you really tired but now I know it could be worse. Thanks