Monday 11 January 2016

My favourite gadget

My USBstick

Even if it sounds strange ,one of my most favourite gadgets is a USB stick. Why?It has got a few special things.

 My small USB stick provides almost 10 GB storage space and it can hardly reach1.5 cm!Thanks to  its huge memory I can use it hundreds of times for doing exercises,saving important things like  projects,songs and photos, having a private place on the computer.Maybe for some people these things are not very important but have you ever thought how would we live  without them?
 Not only that, I heard there was a person who had a very specilal USB stick.It had such a large capacity that he needed thousands of things and a great deal of information to make it full!
 What do you think isn't it a very useful item???

Apostolos Kontogiannis
Dclass ,Davari

1 comment:

Melen@ said...

I can totally sympathise!!!! They are my most precious little things. I'm happy somebody feels the same.